Biz Takeouts Radio Show & Podcasts
[Biz Takeouts Podcast] 38: Creative Week Cape Town
In studio on Thursday, 20 September 2012, was Farzanah Badsha, manager of Creative Cape Town (@CreativeCt), a programme of the Cape Town Partnership that works to communicate, facilitate and support the development of the creative and knowledge economy in the Central City of Cape Town.
She shared her views with show host and Bizcommunity marketing manager Warren Harding (@BizcomWazza) on what the Creative Cape Town progamme is planning for the rest of the year; what happened during Creative Week in the city; and the plans for Cape Town 2014 Design Capital and the ways in which creative initiatives can impact society.
The news roundup covered:
- Don't be quick to eliminate print
- Google+ Hangouts hosts Loeries International Creative Seminar
- What advertising do consumers really trust?
- Renewed mobile Facebook focus, iPhone 5 launch: Ignore mobile at your peril
- Secrecy Bill still looms - and is evil as ever
If you missed the show, download (52MB) or listen to the podcast (54:36 minutes).
Date: 20 September 2012 Length: 54:36min File size: 52MB Host: Warren Harding
Listen every week
For the very best highlights of marketing and media news in South Africa and Africa:
Comments or questions
- Twitter: tweet @brendanjack, @BizcomWazza or @SimoneBiz using the hashtag #biztakeouts
- Facebook: 2oceansVibe Radio
Aquafresh South Africa