The greatest company contribution to digital goes to the DMMA
member who contributes most to the growth and development of digital as a whole, in South Africa. The award comes as a timeous nod to Quirk's recent merger with the Red & Yellow School of Logic and Magic, as well as its continuing contribution to furthering the industry through education and innovation.
Among Quirk's award tally, were a special mention for the Best Agency award, silver in the social media properties category for the Shield for Men campaign, and silver in the online video category, honouring the Savanna Dead Funny, campaign.
The Quirk award list stands as follows:
- The Greatest Contribution to Digital -
- Best Agency -
- Social Media Properties Category - Shield for Men -
- Online Video Category - Savanna Dead Funny -
- Paid Search Category - Woolworths -
- Email Category - Durbanville Hills Adopt a Vine -
- Social Media Properties Category - Durex -
- Social Media Properties Category - Hunter's -
- Social Media Campaigns Category - Col Caccio Price Slice - Bronze
The Bookmarks Awards is an annual event that celebrates the contribution to all things digital, intended to strengthen the profile of online media and digital marketing. Now in its 5th year, the awards are the benchmark for the promotion, recognition and honouring of excellence
in online media influence. Quirk is a marketing agency, born digital, driven by creativity and disciplined by results.
Founded in 1999, Quirk delivers marketing solutions for businesses and brands, through campaign platforms and software applications. In 2012, the education arm of Quirk merged with the Red & Yellow School of Logic and Magic
, unifying their expertise in digital with the school's sterling industry reputation.