Wrigley's 5 Gum has been announced as the presenting sponsor of this year's Rocking The Daisies Festival, which will be held between 7 and 9 October, 2011. Jack Parow is among the artists already committed to performing.
Rocking the Daisies is also proud to announce some of South Africa's best musical talent, confirmed to rock the festival so far:
* The Arrows
* Foto Na Dans
* Jack Parow
* Mix n Blend Band
* iScream and the Chocolate Stix
* Jeremy Loops & Co
* Belleruche (UK)
* Mr Cat & The Jackal
* Nomadic Orchestra
* Sylvestre Kabassidi
* Peachy Keen
* Tumi and the Volume
* Graeme Watkins ProjectConfirmed sponsors include:
* Carling Black Label, which will also be bringing the boys-only answer to the Daisy Den, The Champions Zone - think bar, games and chilling areas. In the lead-up to the festival, Carling Black Label will be presenting Band Hero competitions for consumers to enter and winners get to rock out at the Daisies, win prizes and meet some of other rock stars at the festival.
* SAB is also extending its "No Regret Friday" campaign to the festival (www.noregretfriday.co.za
). SAB will be sponsoring the hydration stations and helping party-goers get safely to and from the festival via buses. There will also be a number of other activations at the festival to remind guests to get the most out of the festival by not overindulging.
* Flight of the Fish Eagle Brandy will present a premium VIP experience viewing deck overlooking the main stage. Consumers can register to be part of the experience on www.fisheagle.co.za
* The Brutal Fruit Daisy Den will make sure that all the ladies of Rocking The Daisies are well looked after and pampered with first-class ablutions and hot showers, as well as self-service hair stations and nail bar with OPI, and a relax zone with the latest local magazines. Don't forget glam dressing rooms and counters with plenty of mirrors and basins, plus complimentary Brutal Fruit.
The final line-up will be posted on www.rockingthedaisies.com
Tickets are available now at www.webtickets.co.za