CSI & Sustainability trends
Energy & Mining trends
Logistics & Transport trends
Fingertips take centre stage in News24's new TV ad
The advert is a spoof of a television newsroom, using wigged up fingertips to show "Riaan" at the news desk, "Andile" at the financial desk and "Naas" at the sports desk. The three elements represent News24, Fin24 and Sport24 respectively.
The commercial was produced by Shoestring Productions. The agency was Bletchley Park and Deliverance did the post production.
The advert launched on DStv on the 1 January. View the Behind the Scenes video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gaW0CYftso
Posted on 15 Jan 2013 10:26
24.com's press office
- News24Wire to extend charge model to all users 1 Feb 2016
- South Africans crown Bonang Matheba and other online stars as their digital heroes 30 Nov 2015
- Channel24 Online Awards celebrate local social media stars 3 Nov 2015
- 24.com removes comments section 8 Sep 2015
- Health24 launches the inaugural Health of the Nation Survey 11 Aug 2015
|24.com is South Africa's largest digital publishing house, welcoming nearly 12 million local unique users monthly.|