CSI & Sustainability trends
Energy & Mining trends
Logistics & Transport trends
Fingertips take centre stage in News24's new TV ad
The advert is a spoof of a television newsroom, using wigged up fingertips to show "Riaan" at the news desk, "Andile" at the financial desk and "Naas" at the sports desk. The three elements represent News24, Fin24 and Sport24 respectively.
The commercial was produced by Shoestring Productions. The agency was Bletchley Park and Deliverance did the post production.
The advert launched on DStv on the 1 January. View the Behind the Scenes video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gaW0CYftso
24.com's press office
- Channel24 photographer bags gold at Arts Journalism Awards 29 Nov 2016
- Beautiful News on News24 9 Nov 2016
- News24 Frontline set to go live with Thuli Madonsela 11 Oct 2016
- Channel24 named official online digital media partner for 2016's Superbalist is Rocking the Daisies 7 Oct 2016
- News24 and City Press pool their political clout with 'Point of Order' 12 Sep 2016
|24.com is South Africa's largest digital publishing house, welcoming nearly 12 million local unique users monthly.|