#Loeries2016 On the red carpet2>
CSI & Sustainability trends
Energy & Mining trends
Logistics & Transport trends
Fingertips take centre stage in News24's new TV ad
The advert is a spoof of a television newsroom, using wigged up fingertips to show "Riaan" at the news desk, "Andile" at the financial desk and "Naas" at the sports desk. The three elements represent News24, Fin24 and Sport24 respectively.
The commercial was produced by Shoestring Productions. The agency was Bletchley Park and Deliverance did the post production.
The advert launched on DStv on the 1 January. View the Behind the Scenes video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gaW0CYftso
24.com's press office
- News24 breaks all records with their #LGE2016 coverage 10 Aug 2016
- News24 once again raises the benchmark with groundbreaking election results maps 2 Aug 2016
- News24 expected to set the benchmark for election reporting 21 Jul 2016
- South African youth take over News24 13 Jun 2016
- Netnuus - a new Afrikaans app that delivers streamlined news highlights in a flash 2 Jun 2016
|24.com is South Africa's largest digital publishing house, welcoming nearly 12 million local unique users monthly.|