Marketing & Media trends
CSI & Sustainability trends
Energy & Mining trends
Logistics & Transport trends
Fingertips take centre stage in News24's new TV ad
The advert is a spoof of a television newsroom, using wigged up fingertips to show "Riaan" at the news desk, "Andile" at the financial desk and "Naas" at the sports desk. The three elements represent News24, Fin24 and Sport24 respectively.
The commercial was produced by Shoestring Productions. The agency was Bletchley Park and Deliverance did the post production.
The advert launched on DStv on the 1 January. View the Behind the Scenes video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gaW0CYftso
24.com's press office
- Good news for sports fans - Thatha Zonke! 29 May 2017
- Food24 on the hunt for South Africa's hot, new ‘Super Chef' 22 May 2017
- Good news for news junkies 24 Jan 2017
- News24 2016 Matric Results Hub smashes 2015 stats 17 Jan 2017
- Project Rise: Challenging the status quo 16 Jan 2017
|24.com is South Africa's largest digital publishing house, welcoming nearly 12 million local unique users monthly.|