Marketing & Media trends
Construction & Engineering trends
CSI & Sustainability trends
Energy & Mining trends
HR & Recruitment trends
Logistics & Transport trends
Marketing & Media jobs
- Senior Brand Manager Johannesburg
- Corporate Content Specialist Cape Town
- Digital Marketing Specialist Cape Town
- Senior Account Manager Cape Town
- Junior Account Manager Cape Town
- Media Advertising Sales Consultant Pretoria
- Recruitment Coordinator Cape Town
- Recruitment Specialist Cape Town
- Digital Account Manager Durban
- Digital Account Manager Cape Town
#BizTrends2017: The youth market want it all now
Specific advertisers should uniquely target youth, because they are a unique market and audience.
The youth market also want it now. Accessibility is key.
They have more opinions, which are shared more regularly through digital platforms – a fact that shouldn’t be overlooked.
The youth market also want it now. This is why a call to action is very important in all of your communication – you need to give them a ‘what next’. It’s also important to have the intended action available through digital media as they want to be able to link to it quickly and conveniently. Accessibility is key.
In 2017, online articles should also be easily sharable as well as not too content heavy. This allows easy-to-digest information to be shared quickly and hopefully widely too.
Marketers should be looking at Instagram pop-up adverts as another way to access the youth – a hot topic in 2017.
Lastly, chat memes are a tool that need to be utilised. It’s great because the youth can share them, relate to them and have some fun with them. It’s an easy way to pass on content.