Yearly growth for any small business comes down to re-examining strategies, understanding industry trends and effectively leveraging opportunities presented. If you're a small business owner looking for ways to maximise business opportunities in 2014, mark down the Small Business Growth Conference
in your calendar, set to kick-off on the 24th of March 2014
at the Cape Town International Convention Centre.
This conference is designed for the purpose of convening distinguished leaders to facilitate constructive conversation toward small business best practices and will focus on the key areas needed to invest in to grow one's business. These key business areas include:
- Business Strategy: Positioning and leveraging USP
- Finance: Proactively raising and managing capital
- Operations and Logistics: Flow of products and services
- Promotion: Sales and marketing optimisation
Industry leading speakers have been invited to present case studies around these business areas and facilitate interactive discussions on building strong business strategies, identifying complexities and deriving the necessary commerce solutions to boost growth. Current speakers include:
Jaco van Zyl, Managing Director at Living Your Brand
- Paul Hobden - Head of Small Business at MWEB
- Rebecca Cronje - Founder of Cultivate Communications
- Precious Mvulane - Managing Director of GAD Consulting Services
- Mike Joubert - CEO of the Brandsrock Group
- Marcel Klaassen - Executive: Head of Growth at FNB
- Leon Lategan - Founder of Conversion Camel
- Catherine Wijnberg - Founder and Director of Fetola
, co-created the concept for this conference: "Our aim for this event is quite simple: we want to facilitate quality discussions and networking between small business owners and business suppliers. There is a clear need for events like these and we plan to elevate our offering in 2014."
For more information, please visit our website
or contact 021 180 4111
. Book now to avoid disappointment!