Marketing & Media jobs
- Marketing/Communications Manager Johannesburg
- Marketing Assistant Johannesburg
- Marketing Coordinator/Campaign Manager Cape Town
- In-House Designer Johannesburg
- Marketing Manager Cape Town
- Brand Representative Johannesburg
- Creative Strategist/Graphic Designer Johannesburg
- Digital Content Sub-Editor Johannesburg
- Activations Manager Durban
Early-bird ticket sales now open for Design Indaba Festival 2018
In addition to the conference event, Design Indaba curates an unexpected selection of music, performance and art installations to create an inimitable sensorial experience for festival goers. The lineup expands the continent and beyond, with highlights coming from unknown talents around Africa, special performances by selected conference speakers, and a range of local and international artists breaking boundaries.
British designer, Morag Myerscough is the first speaker announced for the Design Indaba Festival 2018...
1 Nov 2017
Performances take place at the Artscape Theatre Centre over the speaker programme breaks and in the evening, they will open up to the public to turn the Artscape Piazza into a festival space of revelry, creativity and dynamic exchange. Pop-up bars and food vendors are always on offer with a wide range of flavours and cuisines to choose from.
To keep the programme as fresh and relevant as the Design Indaba audience has come to expect, the performance lineup will only be confirmed by early 2018. For a taste of what to expect, view the 2017 programme and roundup video below!
Ticket sales for Design Indaba Conference and Festival 2018 are now open – click here for more information.