Loeries Creative Week Durban
Loerie top tens for Platypus in production, post production and editing
Carling's Be The Coach Campaign won the Integrated Grand Prix and Golds for Digital Mixed-Media, Branded Mobile Content & Applications, Sponsorship, and Media Campaign.
The Wilderness Foundation's YouTube Interventions campaign won Silvers for Media Innovation - Single Medium and Internet and Mobile Commercials.
Prison Broadcast Network's Prisoner Rehabilitation campaign won Bronzes in Live Activations and TV & Cinema Commercials - Up to 90s.
Platypus Productions' founder Ian Chuter says, "We've always offered a full-service creative solution, from production through postproduction, so it's great to be recognized for our work in each discipline."
Next year, Platypus will be making its post production facilities and editors available to the industry at large, so listen out for more details on the industry launch in January 2013.
For more information, visit www.platypus.co.za.
Platypus' press office
- Ian Chuter cements position as leading food director 18 Jun 2014
- Ian Chuter directs Sinutab Big Head ad for JWT 28 May 2014
- ZooZoo's 15 million Likes: the Cape Town connection 30 Oct 2013
- Platypus delivers for Woolworths... again 10 Oct 2013
- More Loeries for new era production company 27 Sep 2013