The 3rd annual AFEX 2013
(African Football Executive Confex) will welcome key players in the international football arena. Leading stakeholders on the African continent will come together to debate the most topical issues. Expert panellists will discuss a wide range of football issues.
It's the best opportunity in Africa to:
Presentations and Discussions
- Network with top sports officials and football executives, entrepreneurs, sports associations, federations and clubs.
- Observe and participate in discussions with organisations that successfully use the football platform to positively impact on the community.
- Connect with business and opinion leaders and those key people driving the development of policy, technologies and investment in this fast growing industry.
- Creating value within the industry;
- Big business and sponsorship;
- Development Programmes.......across the industry with a focus on woman's football;
- New age communication technologies;
- Using sport to impact on community issues.....economic resources, health, education;
- Technical & Medical issues.
The AFEX 2013 Conference Programme
will focus on how to move beyond potential and opportunity to economic benefits for the various stakeholders in the game; enabling participants to achieve excellence in the business of football in Africa.
The Exhibition Area
provides access to clubs, football sponsors, sports equipment manufacturers, government departments and football regulatory authorities active in the fast growing African football arena; creating face to face business opportunities for both exhibitors and conference delegates Attending AFEX 2013
Executives from African and International Clubs, Leagues, Federations, Media, Government and Commercial brands;
Secretary General, Minister, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Commercial Officer, General Manager, Sporting Director, Sponsorship Director, Director of Football, Merchandising Director, Head of Industry and Strategic Partnerships.