Ndalo Media, publisher of Destiny and Destiny Man magazines, will no longer publish the Youth and Graduate Entrepreneurship Development programme (Y-Age) magazine.
The Y-Age programme was developed by the Gauteng government in an attempt to assist government in creating five million jobs by 2020.
Ndalo Media was contracted to publish the Y-Age magazine and to date has only published one issue.
Due to government withdrawing funding from the programme, the magazine will no longer be publihed.
"It is sad that we will not be publishing more issues of the magazine," said Khanyi Dhlomo, founding editor of Destiny and CEO of Ndalo Media.
"Our own Destiny and Destiny Man magazines target businesspeople and entrepreneurs and any initiative that encourages South Africans to development business and start up their own practices is something that we support."
Ndalo Media has a growing list of contract publishing titles and is 75% owned by Khanyi Dhlomo with the remaining 25% owned by Media24.
Ndalo Media is a print and digital media company that owns and publishes Destiny and Destiny Man magazines and the business and lifestyle social networking site DestinyConnect.com. The company is a joint venture between Khanyi Dhlomo and Media24.- more....
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This Message Board accepts no liability of legal consequences that arise from the Message Boards (e.g. defamation, slander, or other such crimes). All posted messages are the sole property of their respective authors. The maintainer does retain the right to remove any message posts for whatever reasons. People that post messages to this forum are not to libel/slander nor in any other way depict a company, entity, individual(s), or service in a false light; should they do so, the legal consequences are theirs alone. Bizcommunity.com will disclose authors' IP addresses to authorities if compelled to do so by a court of law.