DigitLab is looking to employ a young, dynamic individual who loves marketing, social media and the new world of work, and thrives on being constantly challenged to achieve more, create more, drive more, and deliver more for clients.
As a Community Manager
, you will be expected to assist our team in implementing and administrating digital marketing campaigns on behalf of our clients. If you are meticulous, organised, disciplined, hardworking, and looking to kickstart your career in the marketing field, then this is the job for you...Job Description
1. Set up, maintain and monitor social media accounts and digital marketing channels for clients
2. Manage the day-to-day activities for clients
3. Support implementation of social media initiatives
4. Upload content to blogs and social networks
5. Research related to client content
6. Track, monitor, report on, and respond to client mentions in user-generated content
7. General administrative duties and assisting senior staff where necessary.Requirements
1. Energetic, positive outlook, with a good sense of humour!
2. BA or similar in Marketing, Communication, Advertising, PR, Business Studies, or related field
3. Excellent writing, communication, and verbal skills
4. General tech savvy
5. Interest in digital marketing, new technologies, and social media
7. Strong organisational and time-management skills with attention to detail
8. Active on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
9. Must thrive in a team environment
10. Creative problem solver and willingness to learn
11. Understanding of marketing concepts
12. Ability to balance multiple projects and jobs, and driven by productivity
13. A proactive approach and ability to take initiative
14. Goal-oriented, creative, and adaptable. Please note:
1. This is an office-based position in Kloof (Durban).
2. This is a junior position.Apply for this position
Please fill out and submit the online application along with a copy of your CV here: www.digitlab.co.za/work-for-digitlab
and we will get in touch. If you don't hear from us by the 28th February 2013, please consider your application unsuccessful.