The ninth Aegis Media Thought Leadership Digibate
is set to end the year with the key industry research thought leaders sitting around the table and openly debating and discussing the way in which research in the online arena in SA and Africa is conducted, what the results are and what 2013 holds for this fast growing digital landscape in Africa.
The panel will be made up of:
Key issues under discussion will be:
- Mark Molenaar - director, TNS Global
- Peter Stewart - CEO, IProspect
- Arthur Goldstuck - MD, World Wide Worx
- Craig Page-Lee - MD, Posterscope
- Butch Rice - MD, Pondering Panda (pre-recorded via SKYPE)
- Unpacking the way in which research into the mobile/digital space is conducted in SA & Africa
- What does the current research actually say/indicate as to where the big trends will be coming from in Africa in 2013 in the digital and mobile space
- Where are we seeing the most growth across Africa and is this growth being seeing on mobile or pc/online space and to what can the research experts attribute this growth?
- What is the actual relevance of this research for brands operating/expanding in the African region from a digital/mobile perspective.
The digibate will be audio-streamed live via www.bizradio.co.za
between 9.30 - 11am on 30 November 2012, and if you can't catch it live, then the podcasts will be available post the event on www.bizcommunity.com/AegisThoughtLeadership