One Show Awards
Seven SA judges selected for 2018 One Show!
From left to right (first row): Neo Mashigo, Jenny Ehlers, Mariana O’Kelly, Pepe Marais. Second row: Jenny Glover, Francois Du Preez and Juliet Honey.
Seven leading creatives from South Africa were selected to serve as judges:
- Francois Du Preez, chief digital officer, Grey South Africa, Johannesburg (Interactive & UX/UI)
- Jenny Ehlers, executive creative director, King James, Cape Town (Design)
- Jenny Glover, executive creative director, TBWA, Johannesburg (Print & Outdoor)
- Juliet Honey, creative director, Network BBDO, Johannesburg (Direct)
- Pepe Marais, cofounder, group chief creative officer, Joe Public United, Johannesburg (Direct)
- Neo Mashigo, creative partner, M&C Saatchi Abel, Cape Town (Print & Outdoor)
- Mariana O’Kelly, executive creative director, Ogilvy Johannesburg, Johannesburg (Print & Outdoor)
Juries for the remaining disciplines – Cultural Driver, Intellectual Property, Responsive Environments and Social Influencer – will be announced shortly.
Top tier of creative thinkers
“The quality of jurors has long been a hallmark of The One Show”, said Kevin Swanepoel, CEO, The One Club for Creativity. “This year’s juries consist of the industry’s top tier of creative thinkers and doers from around the world. They will judge work through the lens of creativity of ideas and quality execution, and use our robust judging platform featuring proprietary, state-of-the-art voting and scoring technology.”
Entries can be submitted here. Quarterly judging to select the Q1 and Q2 shortlist takes place throughout this year, with final One Show judging happening in March 2018. The final lists will be announced in April 2018 in lead up The One Show awards ceremonies on 9 and 11 May 2018 during Creative Week in New York.
For more information about The One Show, please click here.